HISTORIC RIVER NORTH LOCATION
The Bush Temple, located at the corner of Chicago Avenue and Clark Street in downtown Chicago, is a national historic landmark. This rare large-scale French Renaissance Revival building was constructed in 1901 as the headquarters and showroom of the Bush and Gerts Piano Company.
Today, the property undergoes its second major revival,converting this neglected property into one of Chicago’s most highly affluent multifamily properties. CEDARst and FLATS® will convert the existing building into 101 amenity rich apartments and transfigure the existing retail into robust commercial spaces.